For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Saturday, November 16, 2013

OMG! See What Majid Michel Is Doing To Mercy Johnson In Public.. Too Bad! You should see.

OMG! I will love to be an Actor solely
because of such roles. My gracious God,
this profession is so so attracting. Even
If I am not paid for such roles, I will not
mind. I will rather pay the director for
given me such roles along bodies like
this… On a serious note, where is Majid
Michel's wife? She got to see this so
that when Majid comes back home, she
can deal with him. Mercy Johnson has
some seductive body which can move
mountains so you should know why
Majid deserves some dirty slaps from
the wife. Anyway, guess it is another
movie but the closeness and the body
of Mercy Johnson caught my attention.
I want to do some acting too… Actually
this happened sometimes back but just
wanna show some folks that didnt
know..
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub