For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Monday, November 18, 2013

My mum is a very wonderful person, but… – Actress Shan George

Actress turned movie producer,
Shan George confesses she keeps
wondering who her father really is.
A 43-year-old actress revealed this is
one of the interview saying the
following,
'I wish I knew my father. I'm the only
child of my mother, and my father was
a Whiteman. My mum is a very
wonderful person, but I guess there is
always going to be that part of me that
keeps wondering who my father is. I
tried several years to trace his
whereabouts to no avail'.
Shan says she went to Manchester
trying to find her close relative, but her
attempts were unsuccessful. Thus, she
gave up on searching her father at the
age of 35.
The Cross River State-born actress who
had her movie debut in 'Thorns of
Rose', 1997, has been married twice
and has two sons.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub