For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Thursday, September 26, 2013

ANDRE SCHURRLE – MY FIRST STEPS AT CHELSEA

Hi guys,
It's been a few weeks now since I've
been a player for Chelsea FC. My first
days here were really intensive. After a
few days of practice, the whole team
travelled to Asia and afterwards to the
United States. At the same time, I had
to move into my new apartment in
London. Fortunately, I quickly found a
nice flat I now live in. But so far I didn't
have much time for personal affairs and
impressions outside the pitch. But I
think, I'll get to know London soon
enough in the next time. Of course I
have seen some spots, but there is so
much to discover! Luckily my parents
were a big help during those first days. My first matches with the new club were
really exciting and interesting. I guess,
there aren't many players who don't
dream of playing in the Old Trafford
stadium in Manchester. Well, I have
always dreamed of it and finally my
dream has come true. My new coach
Jose Mourinho trusted in me and thus I
played against Manchester United from
the beginning. When we played against
Hull, I was put in and our fans at
Stamford Bridge cheered for me, which I
really liked. It's for sure that I won't forget the Super
Cup final against Bayern München in
Prague.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub