For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Advice- Please What Should I Do? My BF Complains That My 'Va'gi'na' Is Too Wide And Loose.

I am a 25
year old unmarried girl. I was in a
relationship 4 years back and we had a
good sex life. It lasted for 2 years
before we broke up. After that, I have
been single till date. Now, I am in a
relationship with another guy. When
we had sex the first time, he
complained that he couldn't feel
anything after penetration. He told me
that myvagina is big and loose. Can it
happen? I never had a baby or even an
abortion or any vaginal procedure. Can
masturbation cause looseness in
vagina? And if it's true what can I do to
get my tightness back. I am tensed
about it. I've lost my confidence on
bed. I am unmarried and have my
whole life ahead. Please reply ASAP.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub