For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Friday, November 22, 2013

OMG!What The Hell?? See This Horrible Photo Of A Secondary School Classroom In Nigeria.

Believe
you me this is a recent picture of a
secondary school in Nigeria. How can
children assimilate properly in this kind
of environment? This is the same thing
parents all over Nigeria go through if
they can't afford expensive fees of
private schools. The classroom is very
painful to behold. Jonathan must see
this. Mehn.. I could remember back
then in my highschool days my
classroom is much more condussive
than the aso rock i mean the
presidential office.. I have we had A.C
all over us..

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub