For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Friday, November 15, 2013

News:Jobless husband Runs Away as wife delivers triplets...

The
joy of Mrs. Ifeoma Odo of Ebo Umuabor
in Nsukka Local Government Area,
Enugu State, could turn to tears after
her husband absconded on hearing
that she was in labour for triplets. Odo
told the News Agency of Nigeria in
Nsukka on Friday that her husband, Mr.
John-Patrick Odo, disappeared when he
realised she would give birth to triplets.
"It's been seven days since I put to
bed, yet I have not seen my husband.
Several attempts to reach him through
his telephone have failed as he
switched off his mobile phone. "I know
he has no job but that should not be
the reason for him to abandon me and
the babies," she said of her husband of
three years. Odo appealed to the
government and good spirited
individuals to come to the aid of the
triplets, saying they required a lot of
care to survive having been born pre-
term. "I will be very grateful to all who
offer financial help to me and my
babies at this difficult moment," she
said.

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub