For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Sunday, November 17, 2013

"I Will Start Making Babies Next Year"- Says Cossy Orjiakor(lmao)

After her alleged insured N256m boobs
saga, lol, Cossy is now saying she does
not know where that originated from.
I'm trying to recall the news platform
that published the story, because the
story was copied by bloggers from the
publication. No blogger broke that
news (so this one no be lie from
bloggers, lol). But interestingly, Cossy
says she is now ready for marriage. She
says, its either she gets married next
year or have a baby next year.
Congrats in advance Cossy! Enjoy her
interview with vanguard after the cut,
as usually, the ones that concerns us
here. We learnt that you have insured
your boobs for N256 million. Is it true?
It's not true. Sometimes, some of these
bloggers just cook up stuffs that are
not true. But it sounds so interesting,
that's why I didn't want to confirm
whether it's true or not. Let the story
just be. Why don't you want to talk
about it? It's because the story is a
fiction. Somebody just cooked it up. I
don't know anything about it. I didn't
tell anybody I'm insuring my boobs. It's
something that somebody just cooked
up somewhere. The story didn't
generate from me neither did it
generate from my Twitter handle or
Instagram. But do you have the
intention to insure your boobs ? I might
do it, or not. But I don't want to talk
about my boobs here. On Getting
Married; A woman get married when
she is ready to get married. I will get
married next year or I will make a baby
next year. If she feels shy at social
functions; Each time, I attend a
function, I don't even feel that people
are looking at me. I will just catch my
fun, but whereby I'm not catching any
fan, I will quickly leave the place. Have
you been embarrassed before in
connection with your boobs? I don't
even give room for such things. Nobody
can walk up to me to do any nonsense.
You dare not try it. My boobs are real,
full and fresh. When you see good
things, you appreciate them. But don't
dare to touch them. You know what is
good. When I'm old and my boobs are
not firm any more, I will cover them. If
you have the chance to come back to
life, would you still want to be Cossy? I
love myself, my boobs and my voice.
My friensd told me that my voice
sounds very sexy. I also have this smile
of a baby. God has been so kind to me.
At least, I live in my own house in
Lekki. I eat anything I want to eat, and I
don't seek for attention, I drive a posh
car. What else can I ask for? A husband
or a baby? Mehn i seriously hope those
breasts wont taste sour in the mouth of
the litu baby

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub