For latest News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! You can add us on bbm 22D20B67

Monday, October 14, 2013

My dream is to establish a church – Beverly Osu

"I attended Daughters of Divine Love
Convent, Enugu State. I thought I would
be a reverend sister but I abandoned
the vision when I dropped out in my
fifth year.
I finished my secondary education in a
secular institution before moving to
Babcock University.
I could not finish from Babcock because
I had some personal issues. Again, I
dropped and enrolled at the National
Open University..It affected me in a very
spiritual way. In as much as I know
worldly things, I still fear God and have
faith in Him.
The reason why I wanted to become a
nun was because I was raised in a
Catholic home. I just felt it was the best
thing for me to do at that time. I used to
see myself as a messenger of God. Even
though I did not become a nun, I still
remain faithful to God.
Part of my dreams is to establish a
church and do a lot of charity work"

No comments :

Post a Comment

BoboGist © 2013. All Rights Reserved | Designed by: Lordbnf

Template by: Windroidclub